Tortuga Island Tour
Enjoy a cruise enjoying soft ocean breezes, warm sand and the rhythmic crashes of the surf. Our island cruise goes to Tortuga Island, the Jewel of the Gulf of Nicoya, a location boasting a fortune in natural assets including a white-sand beach, turquoise water, submarine wonders and tropical dry forest. Amongst the main ecosystems, the flora and fauna that is found include the Candle tree, Anicillo, popularly known as black pepper and more. It is likely to find a great variety of birds while walking on the trails.
- Schedule: may vary
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: Mid Pacific
- Attire: Comfortable shoes, light clothes, sandals, swimsuit, hat. Bring: sunscreen, towel, camera, sunscreen, binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, boat cruise, bilingual guide, lunch, beverages.
- Price*: $99 per person
- Pick-up places: Hotels in Playa Jaco
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala