Horseback Riding Tour
The horseback riding tour is a picturesque experience through Costa Rica’s jungle countryside, giving us the opportunity to approach an exuberant natural world of tropical plants and wildlife in an organic non-intrusive manner. Different versions of trails are offered according to the experience of riders.
- Schedule: may vary
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Available at: Mid Pacific
- Attire: Tennis shoes or boots, long pants, hat. Bring sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, binoculars.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, bilingual guides, equipment.
- Price*: $65 per person
- Pick-up places: Quepos, Manuel Antonio
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala