Sport Fishing Tour
Both half-day inshore fishing and deep-sea sport fishing are world class in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific waters, especially from December to June. These are some of the best waters in the world for billfish, with world records broken nearly every year. Our well-equipped boats with state-of the art electronics, range from 27-foot out boards to 47-foot inboards, meet all IGFA requirements, and are loaded with bait and tackle for all types of fishing including deep sea fishing. All skippers and crew are courteous, bilingual, and above all highly knowledgeable and experienced in these waters.
- Schedule: may vary
- Duration: may vary
- Available at: Mid Pacific
- Attire: Short pants, t-shirt, hat, swimsuit, sandals. Bring sunscreen, sun glasses, insect repellent, towel.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation, captain, crew, beverages, (lunch in full day tours).
- Price*: $210 per person
- Pick-up places: Quepos, Manuel Antonio, Jacó, Herradura
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala