Irazú Volcano and Hot Springs
Visit the closest active volcano and relax at a thermo-mineral pool surrounded by beautiful sceneries and coffee plantations. On the way from Irazu Volcano to Orosi Valley you will have time to visit the Ujarras Ruins & Gardens.
- Schedule: starts at 8 a.m. / ends at 4 p.m.
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: ennis shoes, t-shirt, jeans or shorts a windbreaker or jacket for the volcano and swimming suit for the hot springs, towel, camera, cash for any additional.
- Minimum requested: 4 participants.
- It Includes: Entrance to Irazu Volcano National Park and Chucaras Hot springs Estate, lunch and coffee tour, bilingual guide and modern transport unit.
- Price*: $105 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala