Poas Volcano, Doka Estate, Grecia and Sarchi Tour
As we ascend towards the volcano we stop for a brief explanation on our golden bean, coffee, and then continue our trip. At the Volcano we will have time to enjoy the impressive main crater and hike on a trail to the beautiful Botos Lagoon. We will enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the typical restaurants of the area. Our third stop is beautiful Grecia, home to the only Metal Church in Central America. Our last stop is Sarchi, known as the Cradle of Costa Rican Artisans. Here we will have time to enjoy the artistic work of the local artisans and will be able to shop for that special souvenir to take home. A visit to Doka Estate for their famous coffee tour is also included.
- Schedule: starts at 8:30 a.m. aprox .
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Available at: Central Valley
- Attire: Walking shoes, hat, light jacket. Bring insect repellent, binoculars, sun glasses, camera.
- Minimum requested: 2 participants.
- It Includes: Transportation and lunch.
- Price*: $70 per person
- Pick-up places: San Jose, Escazu, Santa Ana, Belen
*Prices do not include transportation to pick-up place.
To make a reservation and pay using Paypal:
To make the payment by other method or to only request more information about the tour:
Looking for hotels:
Hotels in Costa Rica
Hotels in Guatemala